Sunday, May 6, 2012

Traveling Up-North, Let’s Go!

If anything, I missed publishing blog posts.  I have been away for too long I did not even realize shoutbox has already expired. HA! I probably need to fix some add-ons here in my space.

DISCLAIMER: PHOTO-INTENSIVE =)

IMG_1787

Anyway, I have gone North last January with some of my friends.  Awesome Ilocos trip was awesome! =) Words won’t suffice.

IMG_1831
IMG_1832FORT ILOCANDIA.  Every waking moment seemed so perfect for the Marcoses.
IMG_1845CAFÉ UNO. Delish pastries for a low price (cheesecakes were priced for less than a hundred bucks). Good-tasting beverages. =)

Photos from Vigan, Laoag, and other places we passed to Pagudpud are coming..

IMG_1865

IMG_1868IMG_1871

IMG_1896IMG_1884
IMG_0005
IMG_1931
IMG_0007
IMG_1926
IMG_1935
IMG_1958
IMG_1981
IMG_2012
IMG_2044
IMG_2066
IMG_2140
ilocos pals

PS. Doing separate posts. This one’s long as it is [hihi].
I am. I am in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.
Augustus Waters, The Fault in Our Stars

5 comments:

  1. Great pics which makes me proud for being Ilokano. you should have gone to the house of Juan Luna in Badoc and the Sinking Bell Tower in Laoag City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. =)

      Our lodging was walking distance away from the Sinking Bell. It was the very first photo I took when we strolled around the area while looking for a place to buy dinner (we were like out in the streets around 9, 10ish). I'm a fan of lightings on structures so yeah, I took a photo. Thing is, it wasn't "decent" enough to be posted here; by decent, I mean it was blurred so...

      We missed on swinging by the house of Juan Luna. I'm not even sure if it was even in our itinerary. =)) I have just googled the photos of the place and it was a waste not having to stop by there. Maybe next time! ;)

      Delete
    2. oh, cool.... ahhhh. how I miss my home town province

      Delete
  2. Nice photos!! :) Haven't been to some of the places you mentioned kahit ive been to Ilocos twice..

    And yay blog post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ♥ Favorite photos in this entry: Cafe Uno cups, the balcony, the stream, sunset, and the duck! Hihihi.

      Delete